Association of Danish Furniture+Interior
The Association of Danish Furniture+Interior is an independent organisation of members with common interests that promotes the sale of furniture and interior products.
The association's members represent app. 90% of Danish furniture production overall and app. 200 primary members.
The association accepts as primary members:
- companies registered in Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia that produce furniture and interior products,
- companies as above that design/develop furniture and interior products with a view to producing/selling these products for their own account,
- sales companies and similar enterprises that deal for their own account in furniture and interior products produced and/or designed in Scandinavia (i.e. not retailers).
Subcontractors to the furniture industry may apply for secondary membership.
Through their membership, the primary members of the association obtain a large number of advantages that strengthen their competitiveness:
- regularly updated information on the market
- access to a market library
- monthly circular containing current business enquiries etc.
- industry-targeted insurance offered at advantageous rates
- legal assistance
- inexpensive credit rating information
- debt collection and reminder service
- the trade magazine Møbel+Interiør
- members' publications offered free of charge
- participation in industry seminars
- the opportunity to participate in trade fairs and marketing campaigns in Denmark and abroad
- free link to the Internet gateway, Danish Furniture On-Line, which is one of Europe's most important furniture gateways with links to app. 200 manufacturers
- and much more ...
Matters relating to the labour market, industry-specific training and education, wages, salaries and labour market agreements as well as technical matters to do with production and environmental matters are outside the association's sphere of activity.